• Breaking News

    Saturday 21 October 2017

    How to Unfollow Everyone You Followed In Just One click on Twitter

    Unfollow Everyone In Just One click on Twitter:


    Hey! Guys PAK Blogger is here with an amazing trick related to Twitter.

    You all are well known that after Facebook the famous social media plat form is Twitter so I am here with a trick of Twitter.

    Intro:

    Well if you are thinking that you followed everyone and no one followed you or any thought which came to your mind. Or you just want to unfollow everyone on Twitter. As you know that if you go and unfollow everyone one by one it will be a too much difficult for you.

    Entery:

    And here where I came into scene tyn tyna tynynyny (Background Music).

    Step 1: Open google chrome and go to the app store and add Twitter Toolkit to extensions.
           You can add Twitter Toolkit by clicking on this "Twitter Toolkit".

    Step 2: Now click on "Add to Chrome" 


    Now an icon will appear in top right corner of your browser like this.


    Step 3: Now just click on it and a window will open like this.
    Step 4:Login to your Twitter account and just Click on "Click on all Unfollow Buttons".



    And its all done, Just as you see its as simple as whatever forget it.

    Just tell me that if you want any other tips or tricks I will gladly provide it to you with a smile :) for free

    You just have to share it with your friends. Well I think its a duty for you to tell everyone near you or others to increase their knowledge. Well I am not forcing you but I think you should tell everyone and  for doing this you have not to have a reason. I think you are too smart to understand what I want to say.

    Just lie my page.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Latest

    Internet

    Facebook Tricks